Toyota will recall 778,000 RAV4 SUVs and Lexus HS 250h sedans to fix a suspension problem that has caused nine car accidents. RAV4s from the 2006 to 2011 are in the recall. The Lexus sedans are from just 2010.
The concern is that the rear suspension nuts get loose after a wheel alignment. The arms can rust and separate from the vehicle, which obviously increases the risk of a crash. Toyota reported nine accidents, including three with injuries, from this problem.
- Toyota Accelerator Problems: Part 352,456
- Toyota Car Fires: Big Problem
- Recall of 2011 Toyota Rav4
- Toyota Recalls 420,000 Models for Possible Steering Flaw
- Hilander Recall
- Prius Recall
- Toyota Panel Looks at Recalls
- Toyota Tundra Recall
- Highlander/Rav4 Recall
- Toyota Recall: Floor Mats and Pedals
- Toyota Acceleration
- Toyota Sienna Recall